Thursday, July 31, 2008

Still Waiting on John Rainer's Arrival!!!! Due 9-4-08


My son would be very proud to know that his Daddy is setting up a blog site so friends and family can view his arrival. Kelly and I go back to the doctor tomorrow for a standard visit, however, this will be the first where they actually check to see if there has been any progression toward delivery. We are currently sitting at 35 weeks and are very optimistic that everything will continue to go well. I will end my blog now but will continue to update periodically. I can't believe I am actually doing this blog thing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited about Scooter's arrival. Am praying that he is delivered healthy and safely. May he not have a day without Christ as his Savior. John and Kelly I love you both and am so happy for you. Da

Russell Family said...

Thank you Da for your kind words! On behalf of Scooter, Kelly, and myself, I will tell you that we love you too!

GiGi said...

This is Rainer’s #1 person GiGi. John and Kelly this pregnancy has brought much joy and happiness to our family. In a few weeks our lives will be changed forever with one of God’s greatest miracles, the birth of a child. John you are a wonderful husband and will be a great father, but I am still #1, Big Daddy. Kelly, as a mother it has been a fulfilling journey, watching you develop into a young woman, wife and now a mother. I pray that you are blessed with the same journey. You are and will be a perfect mother for our Rainer. Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6
All my love and support,
GiGi